Our must visit restaurants
- Le Panorama, with an unrestricted view over the Arcachon Basin: reservation at the restaurant or on +33 (0)184.108.40.206.06
- Campsite deli: eat in or takeaway
- La Salie: at La Salie Sud, +33 (0)220.127.116.11.49 (5kms from the campsite)
- Chez Aldo: Petit Nice beach, +33 (0) 18.104.22.168.72 (2kms from the campsite)
- La Maison Blanche: 50 metres to the right of the campsite, +33 (0)22.214.171.124.48
- La Cabane de l'Aiguillon : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.20 (14kms from the campsite)
- le Royal Moulleau : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.45 (9 kms from the campsite)
Everyday in the town centre at La Teste de Buch and Arcachon, come and try the local specialities.
We hold a market on our campsite every Thursday and Sunday afternoon in high season.
The campsite Vival offers a varied choice of products that a family needs for cooking and everyday life, as well as bread, pastries and cakes baked fresh several times a day.
There is also a branch of Intermarché (large supermarket) 10 kms from the campsite.
A good fishmonger
The fishmonger in l’Aiguillon offers a varied choice of seafood and Arcachon Basin specialities (oysters, sole etc).
Seafood platters available to take away
Contact: Poissonnerie de l'Aiguillon 51 boulevard Mestrezat - 33120 ARCACHON France
Tel.: +33 (0)5 56 83 70 53 - www.poissonneriedelaiguillon.fr